Long-Term CareThere may come a time when it is no longer possible to provide a loved one with the care they require within a home setting. Perhaps dementia, osteoporosis, failing vision or other symptoms of aging, are making it unsafe and impractical for a person to remain unassisted in their current living arrangement. When that time comes, Brookview is dedicated to helping make this transition as graceful as possible for both the resident and their family members.
Brookview is staffed and equipped to handle the medically and emotionally complex needs of our residents. We are dedicated to helping residents maintain the highest possible quality of life, mobility and function within a supportive environment. In addition to our on-site staff and services, specialty medical and personal services are also provided as needed at the center.
Long-term care services are designed to meet the medical, physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs or our residents and their families.
Some of these services include:
- Professional medical staff including Medical Director, attending physicians, nurses and therapists
- Care plan coordinators
- Social services for residents and family members
- Medication management
- Nutrition services
- Daily activities and regular outings
- Dental, podiatry, audiology, optometry and other specialty medical services
- On site beauty salon
- Laundry services
- Transportation to medical appointments available
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Family lounges, outdoor courtyards and other family visitation options
- Short-stay respite care options